Formación y conocimientos requeridos
UCAM (Universidad Católica de Murcia) would like to appoint qualified Dentists, who are looking for rewarding career opportunities at the university in the Faculty of Health Sciences.
The role holder will be responsible for:
- Delivery of the bachelor curriculum in Dentistry in English (face-to-face classes 100% on Campus).
- Design and development of teaching materials.
- Advise, direct, and mentor bachelor students.
- Collaboration with faculty and staff to maintain a respectful and positive learning environment.
The successful candidate should possess the following combination of skills and experience:
- Hold a degree in dentistry valid in Spain according to current legislation.
- Evidence of a high level of clinical experience applicable to the area of general dental practice (min. 5 years).
- Experience working or interacting with people from diverse backgrounds in a multicultural environment.
- Fluency in English - reading, writing and speaking - level C1 and ability to teach in English.
- Excellent communication, presentation and team working skills.
- Spanish skills - B1-B2.
- Hold Research Higher Degree (PhD).
- Accreditation of ANECA.