UCAM (Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia) is seeking to appoint an Assistant Professor of Psychology who will complement our existing strengths in teaching and research.
The role holder will be responsible for:
- Delivery of the bachelor curriculum in Psychology (2 subjects: Research Methodology & Development Psychology).
- Design and development of teaching materials.
- Advise, direct, and mentor bachelor students.
- Collaboration with faculty and staff to maintain a respectful and positive learning environment.
The successful candidate should possess the following combination of skills and experience:
- Hold a degree in Psychology valid in Spain according to current legislation.
- Experience of supervising and teaching students in an educational environment (1-3 years).
- Experience working or interacting with students and staff from diverse backgrounds in a multicultural environment.
- Fluency in English - reading, writing and speaking - level C1 or native.
- Spanish skills - min. B2.
- Excellent communication, presentation and team working skills.
- Identification with mission and vision of UCAM.
- Hold Research Higher Degree (PhD).
- Accreditation of ANECA.