* A PhD degree;
* Evidence of the research activity in min. 2 projects;
* Postdoctoral research outside of Spain;
* Evidence of publications of at least 10 journal articles indexed in JCR (min. 5 -Q1; JCR Q1 can be substituted by patents);
* Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently;
* Leadership skills;
* Excellent organisational and communication skills;
* Respect to the university values based on Catholic Church teachings.
Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM) is accepting applications for a Postdoctoral position from all over the world to enable them to work in Spain and develop their research careers at our university.
UCAM is a private-not for profit Catholic university with more than 18.800 students, 1387 employees and 502 doctorate lines of research. UCAM is the 3rd private university for scientific production in Spain with more than 102 research groups, 462 research articles in leading academic journals, 181 collaborative research agreements with private companies in 2020.
Our international vocation drives us to establish collaborations with universities from all corners of the earth, at every education level: research, student and professor exchanges.
Role overview and responsibilities:
This is an excellent opportunity for dedicated researchers to join the team of innovators with a passion for finding creative solutions while advancing science, technology, work on a highly relevant topic and suggest the creation of new lines of research in the areas of:
- Economics and Business,
- Health Sciences,
- New Information and Communication Technologies,
You will also:
- Collaborate with appropriate academic and industrial partners;
- Publish research articles in leading academic journals;
- Present findings at national and international meetings/conferences;
- Raise research funds through grant applications, and manage own area of a larger research budget;
- Take a formal or informal role (as required) in the supervision of students;
- Deliver a few classes to the international students.
The call will remain open until 30th of May 2021.
For more information about the call and the instructions how to apply please visit the website:
(*Bases in English/Spanish at the bottom of the web page).
You can email informal enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.