Formación y conocimientos requeridos
The role holder will be responsible for:
- Delivery of the bachelor curriculum in Psychology with a particular focus on the following subjects: Data Analysis, Psychology of Groups and Organisations, Psychology of Education, Social Psychology.
- Design and development of teaching materials.
- Advise, direct, and mentor bachelor students.
- Collaboration with faculty and staff to maintain a respectful and positive learning environment.
We would like to appoint qualified lecturers looking for rewarding career opportunities at the University.
The successful candidate should possess the following combination of skills and experience:
- Hold a degree in Psychology valid in Spain according to current legislation.
- Experience of supervising and teaching students in an educational environment (1-3 years).
- Experience working or interacting with students and staff from diverse backgrounds in a multicultural environment.
- Fluency in English - reading, writing and speaking - level C1 or native.
- Spanish skills - min. B1.
- Excellent communication, presentation and team working skills.
- Identification with mission and vision of UCAM.
- Hold Research Higher Degree (PhD).
- Accreditation of ANECA.
To apply please login to your account on this website or create one if you are a new user.
For questions regarding the selection process please contact Malgorzata Raczynska, HR International at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job start date: September 2021.